Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rhythmic Repetition Dress Review

Part of my anthro purchase arrived in two days! The size 0 fit, but the waist is very short on me. If you look closely at the picture, you'll see the waist hits my rib cage. Maybe I should have ordered a size 2--but then the chest would be too big. Although the wide straps at the neck balance the full skirt, the short waist combined with the pleats around the stomach area make me concerned that people will wonder if I'm pregnant. I so wanted this dress to work, either by itself or with my yellow crochet cardigan by Guinevere.


The pros: halter style; 100 percent cotton, machine washable
The cons: short waist; stiff material; dark print for summer dress
The verdict: I really wanted to try the halter style but I can't live with the short waist on this dress. It's going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment